The Chapel was opened on the 18th February 1915, the Architects were Garside & Pennington of Castleford & Pontefract, the building cost £6250 to build. the Sunday School was added and opened on the 17th March 1931 and was built at a cost of £1795
Taken when the Chapel closed in July 2011
Interior view of the Methodist Chapel, unfortunately the Chapel closed down in July 2011.
Stained glass window taken from inside the Chapel.
Three Parish Councillors discusing a problem with a local resident.